SNOW HILL, Md. - Officials say that one person is dead following a single car crash that happened in Snow Hill on Saturday morning.
According to the Worcester County Sheriff's Office, around 9:30 AM, a person was driving a car on Scotty Road when he/she failed to negotiate a right curve. The car then left the roadway and struck a tree before it blew up in flames.
Officials say that the person was pronounced dead at the scene.
Scotty Road at Pocomoke Forest Road should only be closed for the next half hour.
The cause of the crash is under investigation.
- County considers changes to scholarship fund
- AAA predicts record volume of drivers for Thanksgiving
- Medical marijuana dispensary coming to Smyrna in 2018
- Mountaire's Thanksgiving for Thousands draws hundreds of volunteers
- Governor enacts new rules for Lee statue rallies in Va.
- Man reportedly shot at New Church home, investigation ongoing