SNOW HILL, Md. - Officials say that one person is dead following a single car crash that happened in Snow Hill on Saturday morning.
According to the Worcester County Sheriff's Office, around 9:30 AM, a person was driving a car on Scotty Road when he/she failed to negotiate a right curve. The car then left the roadway and struck a tree before it blew up in flames.
Officials say that the person was pronounced dead at the scene.
Scotty Road at Pocomoke Forest Road should only be closed for the next half hour.
The cause of the crash is under investigation.
- Police: Del. man charged with fifth DUI
- Lawmakers eye school security measures
- Two woman wanted for multiple thefts
- 33rd annual MLK banquet held at Wicomico County Youth & Civic Center
- Delaware cheerleading team in need of donations to compete in national championship
- DSU celebrates Dr. King's dream