SALISBURY, Md. - Passengers are continuing their travels, after officials say they were put onto another plane following an aircraft emergency, in Wicomico County.
Officials with the Parsonsburg Volunteer Fire Department say on Thursday, they responded to the Salisbury–Ocean City–Wicomico Regional Airport for an aircraft emergency, in Salisbury.
47ABC has learned that around 12:00 PM, an Alert 2 was reportedly issued for the aircraft emergency in which a plane flying from North Carolina lost cabin pressure. The destination of the plane is unclear.
Passengers were apparently loaded onto a new plane in Salisbury.
The impacted plane will remain at the Wicomico County airport to be serviced.
- Several Governors form group to study gun violence, offer solutions
- Police: 85-year-old woman dead after Md. crash
- Budget to draw Va. Senate back to work on May 14
- Pastor arrested on child pornography charges in Del.
- President Trump meeting with Apple's Tim Cook on trade
- Police: Four teen suspects arrested in teacher's carjacking