SALISBURY, Md. - A new development is reportedly coming to Salisbury.
According to Wesley Cox with S.V.N. Miller Commercial Real Estate, the development will be on the river at the intersection of Riverside Drive, Carroll Street and Camden Avenue.
There will be a 10,000 square feet anchor tenant which will include a restaurant, rooftop bar/dining and a banquet center. The name of the venue has not been released yet. There will be an additional 50,000 square feet available for lease with the first floor consisting of retail spaces in which officials hope to attract businesses such as a bakery, other restaurants, a coffee shop, a deli, general merchandise, specialty shops or other uses.
The balance of the space will be for professional office uses. All suites will reportedly have water views along with downtown views, with the suites above the first floor having better views.
Officials say that the project has multiple boat slips and there will be a continuation of the riverwalk. There will also reportedly be over 150 free parking spaces, which will be the only free parking lot in downtown Salisbury, to date.
The owners are in the site plan approval and permitting phase. They hope to break ground in the spring or early summer.
- Police searching for man who robbed a Hardee's restaurant.
- Seaford church holds stand with students: prayers to break the cycle of violence vigil
- Sussex County Habitat for Humanity dedicates two rehabilitated homes
- Paid sick leave law in effect in Maryland
- Warm weather during winter days could affect certain crops across Delmarva
- Hammond Taylor found not guilty in the murder of Tavin Molock