MARYDEL, Md. - A fire remains under investigation, after officials say it caused over $100,000 in estimated total damages, in Marydel.
The Maryland State Fire Marshal's Office says on Tuesday, just before 11:00 PM, the Marydel Volunteer Fire Department responded to a two-story home, in the 18500 block of Crown Stone Road, for a fire, in Caroline County. According to the report, 50 firefighters put out the blaze in 10 minutes. No injuries were reported.
Officials say the fire began on the first floor of the home, and it remains under investigation.
The fire reportedly caused an estimated total loss of $105,000.
- UPDATE: At least 25 horses found dead at Wicomico Co. property; investigation ongoing
- Harris addresses wind farm at town hall
- Remembering CAMP Rehoboth co-founder Steve Elkins
- St. Patrick's Day impacts local sales
- Foodie Friday: Doña Maria's Pupuseria
- Del. man guilty on gun charge relating to 2017 video