SALISBURY, Md. - An attempted arson is under investigation, after officials say that a fire happened at a home, in Salisbury, on Sunday evening.
According to the Maryland State Fire Marshal's Office, deputies responded to a home on East College Avenue, for the report of a blaze.
No one was injured and there was no estimated loss to the home or belongings.
Officials say that three Salisbury firefighters responded and it took 15 minutes to control the fire. The smoke alarm was present, the fire was discovered by residents and the blaze began in the basement.
The cause of the fire is that it was an attempted arson. Anyone with information is asked to call the Salisbury Office of the Maryland State Fire Marshal at 410-713-3780.
- Homicide Investigation Underway in Salisbury
- Police seize over three thousand bags of heroin along with marijuana during traffic stop
- UPDATE: At least 25 horses found dead at Wicomico Co. property; investigation ongoing
- Harris addresses wind farm at town hall
- Remembering CAMP Rehoboth co-founder Steve Elkins
- St. Patrick's Day impacts local sales