BERLIN, Md. - A severe house fire in Berlin left a home completely burned to the ground, Sunday afternoon.
Officials responded to Ninepin Branch Road just after 3 PM. That's where they say they found a home "completely engulfed" in flames.
Crews from Berlin, Newark and Powellville reportedly responded and it took them 45 minutes to control the blaze. They say they left the scene around 5 PM.
Investigators are working to determine what caused the fire and say there's not much left to salvage.
Luckily, no one was reportedly living there at the time and no one was injured.
- Updated Horses rescued as investigation continues to unfold
- Worcester County opens new thrift shop
- Parkside School horticulture program expands
- Made On Delmarva: Aeromarine Laminates Inc.
- UPDATE: Former high school teacher guilty in Del. sex case involving minor
- State panel boosts official Del. revenue forecast