OCEAN PINES, Md. - Police in Ocean Pines say a 42-year-old woman has been charged with the theft of numerous jewelry items from a relative.
Heather Lynn Camp is charged with felony theft from $10,000 to $100,000. Police say the value of the stolen jewelry was estimated at $13,700 with most of it recovered by police after their investigation.
Officials say Camp was already in custody at the Worcester County Jail for unrelated charges when she was served her charges for this incident.
Camp was previously charged in December for credit card theft after she allegedly stole credit cards from her 70-year-old mother and used them to purchase a flat screen television at the Berlin Walmart.
- Del. man charged with third DUI offense after Dover crash
- Wanted Easton man surrenders to police; man facing weapons and drug charges
- Deputies: Student tased after resisting arrest at Parkside High in Salisbury
- One dead in Ellendale hit and run crash; investigation ongoing
- Police: Man dead after two-vehicle crash in Laurel
- Dover Police: Over 60 bags of heroin, over $11K found in drug investigation; one charged