BALTIMORE COUNTY, Md. - A man charged in connection to the murder of 22-year-old Damon Jennings has pleaded guilty to first degree murder, the Baltimore County State's Attorney's Office announced Wednesday.
Kevin Nixon, 23, of Baltimore, pleaded guilty at a motions hearing Wednedsay morning. His sentencing is set for a later date, officials said.
Jennings was stabbed to death in Baltimore County in October 2015, officials said. His body was found along a roadside in Eden in Somerset County.
Nixon, a former UMES student, was originally going to be tried in Somerset County, but the charges were moved to Baltimore County since it was the reported location of the where the murder happened.
- Democrats unveil bill to ban assault-type rifles in Del.
- Del. woman, non-profit organization employee indicted on multiple fraud charges
- Unconscious driver arrested on DUI charges in Wicomico Co.
- Md. catholic school principal arrested on multiple DUI charges
- Smoke detectors being recalled as they may not detect smoke
- Mumps outbreak linked to Hispanic dance festival in Del.