SALISBURY, Md. - The City of Salisbury and Wicomico County schools have announced a partnership for local youth.
It includes the relocation of the alternative school Choices Academy to a permanent location on Calloway Street.The partnership also creates a new community center at that same location.The center will provide after-school activities and health services.
Site work on Calloway Street will begin this week. Until then, Choices Academy will be housed on the Wicomico Middle School campus, in the modular building while permanent building will be constructed.
No date has been set yet on when the community center will open.
- Pot hole season hits the Eastern Shore
- PRMC and ambulance company in hot water over Medicare fraud allegations
- Filing deadline quickly approaching for 2018 Gubernatorial Primary Election in Maryland
- UPDATE: Milton man charged in connection with fight at basketball game
- Judge says he can't grant home confinement to Del. prison guard
- Ex-psychiatric hospital workers plead to criminal charges in Del.