SALISBURY, Md. - Officials say that an amphitheater will be coming to Salisbury in the near future.
According to officials with the city, the amphitheater is a part of Salisbury's 20-year master plan. The amphitheater will be on the Riverwalk, right in front of the LaQuinta.
The amphitheater will be completed and ready to use by the National Folk Festival that will take place next September. The City has awarded the construction bid to Delmarva Veteran Builders, and work will begin no later than March.
Construction is set to cost about $400,000.
- Sen. Booker endorses Jealous in Md. governor's race
- UPDATE: DOJ: 18 inmates charged in 2017 prison riot in Smyrna
- Accomack Co. 911 calls affected after Verizon Wireless experiences issues
- Worcester County Rec. holds track or treat event
- UPDATE: Two charged for racist graffitti in Lewes
- Update on alleged Seaford Middle School assault