SALISBURY, Md. - Officials say that an amphitheater will be coming to Salisbury in the near future.
According to officials with the city, the amphitheater is a part of Salisbury's 20-year master plan. The amphitheater will be on the Riverwalk, right in front of the LaQuinta.
The amphitheater will be completed and ready to use by the National Folk Festival that will take place next September. The City has awarded the construction bid to Delmarva Veteran Builders, and work will begin no later than March.
Construction is set to cost about $400,000.
- Commission approves petition to reduce Delaware utility rates
- Local lawmakers comment on government shutdown
- The government shutdown's impact on Assateague Island National Seashore
- Md. to receive over $1M in Medicaid fraud settlement with Benevis, LLC.
- Allen Harim announces updates to wastewater treatment project
- Cleanbay Renewables to present plant in front of Sussex County