MARYLAND - UPDATE: WOMAN FOUND. Maryland State Police confirm Cook was located shortly before 11:30 AM on Thursday in the Jessup area. Investigators say there is no evidence of a crime connected to her disappearance.
Original Post: Maryland State Police have issued an alert regarding a woman from Willards, Maryland missing for 3 days now.
27-year old Katie Cook was last seen three days ago.
She is described as a white female, about 5-feet 4-inches tall, with blonde shoulder-length hair and blue eyes. She is believed to have been wearing a long leather jacket with a hood, jeans and slippers.
Cook was last seen around 7 a.m. on March 12, in the area of Route 175 and Route 1 in Jessup, Maryland. Police say she was in the area visiting a relative.
Cook also has family in Harford County.
Cook was reported missing to MSP yesterday by her mother.
Her mother told troopers it's unusual that Cook has had no phone contact with her relatives for several days.
Anyone who may have seen Cook, or who has information about her location, is urged to contact the Maryland State Police at the Bel Air Barrack at: 410-879-2101.
- Operation Warm provides coats to hundreds of Delaware students
- Wicomico Co. drug bust leads to arrest of Parkside teacher
- UPDATE: Parkside teacher being held without bond in Salisbury; previous bond revoked
- Del. man charged with third DUI offense after Dover crash
- Wanted Easton man surrenders to police; man facing weapons and drug charges
- Deputies: Student tased after resisting arrest at Parkside High in Salisbury