BISHOPVILLE, Md. - Troopers say a roadway is currently partially closed, after an overturned farm truck spilled corn on the roadway, in Bishopville.
Maryland State Police says troopers are currently investigating an overturned farm truck, in the area of 10218 Bishopville Road, on Monday. According to the report, the farm truck spilled a large amount of corn that it was carrying which caused the roadway to be partially blocked.
Authorities say only one lane is currently open allowing traffic to travel west on Bishopville Road towards Route 113. All other traffic is apparently being rerouted on Hotel Road and Jarvis Road.
MSP is urging drivers to avoid this area if possible to allow law enforcement and road crews to reopen the roadway as quickly as possible.
- One year after fire, Wicomico Yacht Club is halfway through rebuilding
- Delmarva families follow a Christmas star to Bethlehem
- Local coffee shop looking to revive Crisfield's downtown area
- Developmental center seeking mentors for program
- UPDATE: Smyrna prison riot lawsuit ends with over $7 Mil. settlement in Del.
- Woman pleads guilty to accessory to rape charges in Accomack Co.