WICOMICO CO., Md. - Police are requesting the public's help as they search for a missing 14-year-old girl, authorities announced Saturday night.
The missing teenager has been identified as Jayla Nyasia Morton.
According to Maryland State Police, 14-year-old Morton was last seen in the area of her home on the 600 block of E. Lincoln Avenue in Salisbury on Wednesday around 7:30 a.m.
Morton was last reportedly seen wearing a black short-sleeved shirt with black pants.
Police describe as Morton as a 4'07" girl, weighing 120 pounds. She is described to have black braided shoulder length hair and brown eyes.
Anyone with information as to the location of Morton is urged to contact the Maryland State Police Salisbury Barrack at 410-749-3101.
- Pot hole season hits the Eastern Shore
- PRMC and ambulance company in hot water over Medicare fraud allegations
- Filing deadline quickly approaching for 2018 Gubernatorial Primary Election in Maryland
- UPDATE: Milton man charged in connection with fight at basketball game
- Judge says he can't grant home confinement to Del. prison guard
- Ex-psychiatric hospital workers plead to criminal charges in Del.