EASTON, Md. - A woman is facing multiple charges, after police say she locked her children out of her Easton home in the middle of the night.
The Easton Police Department says on Wednesday, officers served an arrest warrant on 42-year-old Amber Muhammad, of Easton, for two counts of alcoholic beverage/intoxication endangerment, two counts of reckless endangerment, two counts of neglect of a minor and one count of second degree assault. According to the report, Muhammad who was allegedly intoxicated, locked her two minor, children out of the house. Authorities say the incident happened in the middle of the night.
She is currently being held at the Talbot County Detention Center without bond.
- New county website
- AGH offers support group to families who've lost someone to addiction
- Representative Schwartzkopf hopes to turn a Delaware State Troop into rehab center
- Salisbury City Council votes to hire firm to redesign busy intersection into roundabout
- Airport applying for expansion grant
- Wild Senate race has nothing on past elections in Alabama