SALISBURY, Md. - Police are asking for the public's help in finding a missing boy, after they say the Salisbury teen has been missing since December.
The Salisbury Police Department says that 14-year-old Daquan Cannon, of Salisbury, has been missing since December 17, 2017. On that day, officers report that the 14-year-old was last seen in the 800 block of Roger Street, around 5:00 PM, in Salisbury.
According to the report, Cannon is described as standing 5'06" tall, weighing 120-140 lbs., with brown eyes and black hair. He was reportedly last seen wearing a black jacket. The teen is apparently considered critically missing due to his age. There are no suspicious circumstances.
Anyone with information related to Cannon's whereabouts is asked to call Salisbury PD at 410-548-3165. Anonymous information may be forwarded to the department through Crime Solvers at 410-548-1776.
- Frosh hopes to lift financial regulation on legal marijuana industry
- Pinocchio makes move to exhibit ahead of debut
- Mountaire faces potential lawsuits
- Local church heading to DC for March For Life
- Ocean City finding ways to better motor events
- Newly proposed offshore oil drilling plan could affect tourism towns on Delmarva