SALISBURY, Md. - A new shop is popping up downtown providing legal services to low income families all for free.
Mid-Shore Pro Bono is currently in Easton but they are opening up this new location to serve Wicomico County.
Now they cover any type of civil work such as divorce, bankruptcy, and even elder law.
Back in 2015, they partnered with senior centers to offer services to low income seniors.
And they realized there was a huge need for the senior centers in Wicomico County as well.
With the help of the Leonard and Helen Stulman Charitable Foundation and support from The Community Foundation of the Eastern Shore, they finally can open their doors in less than a month.
Mid-Shore Pro Bono will open March 1st at 212 West Main Street, Suite 302.
They are currently serving the community until they open up shop. You can call them at 410-829-0394.
- Unconscious driver arrested on DUI charges in Wicomico Co.
- Md. catholic school principal arrested on multiple DUI charges
- Smoke detectors being recalled as they may not detect smoke
- Mumps outbreak linked to Hispanic dance festival in Del.
- UPDATE: Gold Alert canceled for Harrington man
- Two charged in connection to Accomack County rape investigation