MARYLAND - In Maryland, if you want a medical cannabis ID card now is the time to register.
Patient and caregivers with last names beginning with "A" through "L" only started last Monday and this Monday the last wave of people with last names beginning with "M" through "Z" are now set to register.
This is just the beginning of the process to give Marylanders access to marijuana for medical purposes only.
Right now the Maryland Medical Cannabis Commission hopes to have licensed dispensaries open this summer.
- Public meeting on offshore drilling is set for Wednesday in Va.
- DNREC: Seaford water supply ruled safe after testing
- MSP: One dead after single-vehicle crash in Somerset Co.; investigation ongoing
- UPDATE: Hours for Blades water distribution changes
- Officials investigate sewer system failure in Dover
- Sentencing set in military vehicle contract fraud case in Va.