ANNAPOLIS, Md. - (AP) - Leading Maryland Democrats are scheduled to announce a women's health care initiative.
House Speaker Michael Busch is set to join House and Senate leaders at the announcement Wednesday morning.
It's being described as a major initiative to protect women's health care.
- Ocean City considering Coca Cola logo on water tower
- Blades water safe to drink again
- Ocean City council passes resolution opposing offshore drilling
- OC Cruisin' to return for 28th year
- Officials: Property demolition set Feb. 23 in Salisbury; E. Isabella St. closes
- Del. prison guard smuggler serving three years wants home confinement