MARYLAND - Maryland attorney general Brian Frosh and the attorney general of Washington, DC will file a lawsuit against President Trump.
According to ABC News, the lawsuit alleges that Trump violated the Constitution in regards to his business dealings.
The lawsuit reportedly depends on trump's decision to keep ownership of his company after becoming president.
The Maryland General Assembly approved a resolution allowing Frosh to sue the federal government without permission from Governor Hogan last March.
- PRMC now offers minimally invasive brain surgery
- Salisbury traffic stop leads to drug charges for Pa. man
- Foodie Friday: Watermen's Inn
- UPDATE: International sex offender sentenced for rape of Del. child
- UPDATE: Wanted inmate in custody after escape from Del. correctional center
- Police search for suspects involved in Milford strong armed robbery