BALTIMORE, Md. - On Wednesday, July, 5, 2017, Maryland Lottery and Gaming announced the June 2017, revenue numbers for the state's six casinos.
Officials say that Maryland's casinos totaled $130,480,062 in revenue during June 2017. An increase of 39.8%, compared to last year's numbers.
- MGM National Harbor, which opened on December 8, 2016, generated $50,135,634.
- Maryland Live Casino totaled $41,840,229.
- Horseshoe Casino Baltimore generated $22,096,012.
- Hollywood Casino Perryville generated $6,337,130.
- Casino at Ocean Downs generated $5,550,673.
- Rocky Gap Casino Resort generated $4,520,385.
By law, casino revenue supports the Maryland Education Trust Fund as well as small, minority, and women-owned businesses, local impact grants, local jurisdictions and the state's horse racing industry.
And last month's contributions to the state, from all six casinos, are documented and available online.
For more information on how you can gamble responsibly visit mdgamblinghelp.org or call 1-800-GAMBLER.
- Worcester County STEM students offered opportunity to work in career fields
- Not My Child hopes to continue conversation about opioids
- Dover sewage failure investigation continues
- Inmate claims "torture" after JTVCC uprising; DOC and COAD deny claims
- Day One of Hammond Taylor trial
- Officials: Students and staff safe after threat reported to Pocomoke High's main office