MARION STATION, Md. - Officials say that they are investigating a fire that happened on Tuesday afternoon in Marion Station.
According to the Maryland State Fire Marshal's Office, at 1:00 p.m. on Tuesday, 20 firefighters responded to a blaze at a mobile home on Ranford Williams Lane.
The fire took about 20 minutes to control and no one was injured.
The estimated loss of the home was $7,500 and the estimated loss of contents was $1,000. Officials say that where the fire started and the cause of the fire are under investigation.
Anyone with information about the blaze is asked to call the Lower Eastern Region of the State Fire Marshal at 410-713-3780.
- National Women Build Week, local workshops
- Perdue rolls out new environmental goals for 2022
- Delmarva Star: Calling all local singers
- More road closures expected for the Salisbury Bypass
- Salisbury Zoo hosts 30 annual Earth Day celebration
- A mother's Facebook plea helps put a sex offender back behind bars