MARION STATION, Md. - Officials say that they are investigating a fire that happened on Tuesday afternoon in Marion Station.
According to the Maryland State Fire Marshal's Office, at 1:00 p.m. on Tuesday, 20 firefighters responded to a blaze at a mobile home on Ranford Williams Lane.
The fire took about 20 minutes to control and no one was injured.
The estimated loss of the home was $7,500 and the estimated loss of contents was $1,000. Officials say that where the fire started and the cause of the fire are under investigation.
Anyone with information about the blaze is asked to call the Lower Eastern Region of the State Fire Marshal at 410-713-3780.
- Merchant's Attic event draws thousands of bargain hunters
- Officials attempting to accelerate Convention Center renovation funding
- Greenwood Volunteer Fire Company Deputy Chief passes away
- Officials release update on Blades residents' drinking water
- Deputies: Woman shot in stomach outside American Legion in Pocomoke; investgation ongoing
- Community members listen in on panel discussing race in Sussex County