SALISBURY, Md. - A Salisbury man was arrested, after deputies say they found marijuana in a vehicle during a traffic stop.
The Wicomico County Sheriff's Office says that, on Thursday, just before 3:00 AM, they stopped a vehicle on Moss Hill Lane, and identified the driver as 31-year-old Marshall Handy, of Salisbury. Deputies say that Handy did not stop at a stop sign. According to the report, deputies smelled the odor of marijuana coming for the vehicle, which prompted a search. During the search, authorities say that they found several individually wrapped bags of marijuana, digital scales, and a marijuana grinder.
Handy was arrested, and charged with possession of marijuana with the intent to distribute. He was released on a $10,000 unsecured bond.
- Filing deadline quickly approaching for 2018 Gubernatorial Primary Election in Maryland
- UPDATE: Milton man charged in connection with fight at basketball game
- Judge says he can't grant home confinement to Del. prison guard
- Ex-psychiatric hospital workers plead to criminal charges in Del.
- Deputies: Over 400 grams of marijuana found during search in Wicomico Co.; one arrested
- UPDATE: Laurel man guilty in 2017 shooting in Sussex Co.