EASTON, Md. - Officers say after finding marijuana on an Easton man, the suspect resisted arrest.
Easton Police say that while investigating an unrelated incident on Lomax Street on Tuesday, they saw a man who reportedly smelled of marijuana. Officers report that the man, 27-year-old Logan Sinlcair of Easton, tried to punch an officer when police noticed the heavy smell of marijuana.
According to the report, Sinclair continued to throw punches as the officer tried to arrest him. Police say the amount of marijuana found in his possession showed an intent to distribute.
Authorities say Sinclair was arrested and charged with assault and possession of a controlled dangerous substance. According to police, he was taken before a Commissioner and held without bond.
- Pot hole season hits the Eastern Shore
- PRMC and ambulance company in hot water over Medicare fraud allegations
- Filing deadline quickly approaching for 2018 Gubernatorial Primary Election in Maryland
- UPDATE: Milton man charged in connection with fight at basketball game
- Judge says he can't grant home confinement to Del. prison guard
- Ex-psychiatric hospital workers plead to criminal charges in Del.