SALISBURY, Md. - Police say that a man is in custody after leaving the scene of a car crash in Salisbury, on Tuesday afternoon.
According to the Wicomico County Sheriff's Office and Salisbury Police, a deputy saw a two-vehicle crash happen on Route 13, at 4:30 PM, on Tuesday afternoon.
After the crash, a man allegedly fled the scene, but a deputy was able to apprehend the suspect. One person suffered non life threatening injuries in the crash.
The suspect has been taken into custody and charged with fleeing the scene of a crash.
- PRMC now offers minimally invasive brain surgery
- Salisbury traffic stop leads to drug charges for Pa. man
- Foodie Friday: Watermen's Inn
- UPDATE: International sex offender sentenced for rape of Del. child
- UPDATE: Wanted inmate in custody after escape from Del. correctional center
- Police search for suspects involved in Milford strong armed robbery