SALISBURY, Md. - A man was arrested, after authorities say he is responsible for a home invasion and assault over his ex-girlfriend, in Salisbury.
The Wicomico County Sheriff's Office says on Tuesday, just before 8:00 PM, deputies responded to a residence in the 300 block of Cedar Drive for what would turn out to be a home invasion incident. Deputies say the victim reported that a man entered into their home and began attacking the them. Authorities say the man identified as 19-year-old Haven Lilly, of Delmar, DE, left in a vehicle prior to the arrival of law enforcement.
According to the report, Deputies noticed signs of a struggle which included injuries to the victim and blood on the floor. During the investigation, deputies report that the victims stated that he believed the incident happened due to the victim dating Lilly's former girlfriend.
Authorities report that Lilly was later found at a Salisbury residence and taken into custody.
The 19-year-old is charged with home invasion, burglary third degree, and assault second degree.
Lilly was detained in the Wicomico County Detention Center pending bond review.
- Police seize over three thousand bags of heroin along with marijuana during traffic stop
- UPDATE: At least 25 horses found dead at Wicomico Co. property; investigation ongoing
- Harris addresses wind farm at town hall
- Remembering CAMP Rehoboth co-founder Steve Elkins
- St. Patrick's Day impacts local sales
- Foodie Friday: Doña Maria's Pupuseria