TALBOT COUNTY, Md. - A man is facing sex offense charges, after police say he assaulted a minor, in Talbot County.
The Easton Police Department says in December, officers began an investigation after detectives and the Talbot County Department of Social Services interviewed a child under the age of 16, who stated that they were sexually assaulted by 22-year-old Skye Lloyd, of Federalsburg.
Police say on Thursday, officers arrested Lloyd in connection the investigation. He is charged with sex abuse of a minor, sex offense third and fourth degree, child abuse and assault second degree.
Authorities say further information will not be released due to the sensitive nature of this investigation.
- Pot hole season hits the Eastern Shore
- PRMC and ambulance company in hot water over Medicare fraud allegations
- Filing deadline quickly approaching for 2018 Gubernatorial Primary Election in Maryland
- UPDATE: Milton man charged in connection with fight at basketball game
- Judge says he can't grant home confinement to Del. prison guard
- Ex-psychiatric hospital workers plead to criminal charges in Del.