SALISBURY, Md. - A man was arrested, after authorities say he exposed himself early Tuesday morning, in Wicomico County.
The Wicomico County Sheriff's Office says on Tuesday, around 3:42 AM, a deputy responded to the 29000 block of Naylor Mill Road for the report of a naked man waling down to road, in Salisbury. Once on scene, the deputy reportedly found 28-year-old Rodney Adams, of Salisbury, wearing only socks and shoes. According to the report, Adams' shorts and t-shirt were slung over his shoulder. Authorities say they noticed an odor of alcohol coming from Adams.
Adams was then arrested and charged with indecent exposure and disorderly conduct. He was later released on personal recognizance.
- Local accountants explain the new tax plan
- Missing Dover man: Jimmy Klein
- AARP announces tax prep dates beginning in Feb.
- UPDATE: Hiring process open for upcoming Chick-Fil-A in Millsboro
- MLK III calls out President Trump on alleged immigration comments
- Va. panel votes down push for stricter gun laws