WEST OCEAN CITY, Md. - Saturday morning, a couple dozen of residents held a rally in support of President Donald Trump.
Folks gathered along the intersection of Route 50 and Stephen Decatur Highway in West Ocean City. The rally was organized by the Main Street Patriots of the Eastern Shore of Maryland. The purpose of the it was to stand in solidarity with President Trump and to show support with his recent policies.
"No one in our group has a problem with immigration, as long as it is legal. We want people to come here legally. We want people who come here who want to be Americans. Not just within the geographic confines of a America, but the ideals that America was founded on," says Carol Frazier, a supporter of the rally.
Supporters of this rally also tell 47 ABC that they would like more people to give President Trump a chance as he completes his first 100 days in office.
- Airport applying for expansion grant
- Wild Senate race has nothing on past elections in Alabama
- Informant testifies against ex-cop accused in terror trial in Va.
- Gov. Hogan urges reauthorization of children's health program
- Two flown to Shock Trauma after four-vehicle crash in Easton
- Police: Trash truck fire closes down highway for over an hour in Talbot Co.