SALISBURY, Md. - In Salisbury, a local non-profit is doing a unique fundraiser to raise awareness for breast cancer.
Women Supporting Women are in their 7th year doing 'Bras for a Cause'
Local businesses and organizations each decorate a bra to this year's theme, nursery rhymes.
These decorated bras are then put on display at the Centre at Salisbury and people vote to pick their favorite throughout the month of May.
They say it's a great way to spread breast cancer awareness.
Women Supporting Women PR Director, Emily Rantz, says, "Breast cancer is a scary topic and it's really scary and people don't like to talk about it but this is a fun way to bring awareness to it and just show everybody that we're here, we're here for you we have free services and support groups and everything we do we do for our community."
Rantz says anyone can vote throughout the month of May just by going on their website.
- Police seize over three thousand bags of heroin along with marijuana during traffic stop
- UPDATE: At least 25 horses found dead at Wicomico Co. property; investigation ongoing
- Harris addresses wind farm at town hall
- Remembering CAMP Rehoboth co-founder Steve Elkins
- St. Patrick's Day impacts local sales
- Foodie Friday: Doña Maria's Pupuseria