CAMBRIDGE, Md. - "Listen In Maryland" is what Senator Ben Cardin is doing on Friday as he heads to the shore to hear what community leaders and constituents have to say.
Friday morning in Cambridge, Senator Cardin is holding a listening session with Faith Community Leaders. Cardin says these sessions are designed to make sure that Marylanders have the chance to discuss key issues directly with him.
One such issue is recent hate crimes in the state of Maryland where Jewish day schools and community centers have been threatened.
Senator Cardin is a part of a bi-partisan delegation calling for the F-B-I and Maryland U-S attorney to investigate and prosecute those responsible.
The meeting will take place at 10 am on Friday at Waugh Chapel UMC on High Street.
- One year after fire, Wicomico Yacht Club is halfway through rebuilding
- Delmarva families follow a Christmas star to Bethlehem
- Local coffee shop looking to revive Crisfield's downtown area
- Developmental center seeking mentors for program
- UPDATE: Smyrna prison riot lawsuit ends with over $7 Mil. settlement in Del.
- Woman pleads guilty to accessory to rape charges in Accomack Co.