LINKWOOD, Md. - Authorities continue to investigate a Linkwood house fire, after they say it caused $20,000 in estimated total damages.
The Office of the State Fire Marshal says on Tuesday, just before 8:00 AM, the Linkwood Fire Department responded to the 3600 block of Bonnie Lane for a house fire, in Dorchester County.
According to the report, the fire began in the kitchen. Twenty firefighters reportedly put out the blaze in 30 minutes.
No injuries were reported in this incident. Authorities say the estimated total loss is $20,000.
Investigators report that the preliminary cause is accidental electrical. This incident remains under investigation by the Maryland State Fire Marshal's Office.
- SU Poli Sci professor breaks down Doug Jones' victory over Roy Moore
- Man arrested in connection with attempted theft incidents in Salisbury
- Gov. Hogan announces new initiatives to boost jobs in Maryland
- Gov. Hogan to push for redistricting reform bill again
- UPDATE: Salisbury man sentenced for role in high speed chase in Worcester and Wicomico Counties
- UPDATE: Pastor rebukes suspect during attempted armed robbery at Princess Anne church property