SALISBURY, Md. - The Life Crisis Center is the latest to help those affected by Harvey. The center is teaming up with 211 Texas to connect citizens in need of resources.
On Tuesday, the Life Crisis Center has begun serving as a a call center to help those in need.
"We've had calls this morning, of where people can bring supplies for people, and we've also had the reverse, we've had people who need to know how they can get help because their vehicle is not working, they don't have food," says Abigail Marsh, the Executive Director of the Life Crisis Center.
Life Crisis says so far they've only been asked to help victims in Texas. They say they will continue working with Texas 211 as long as they are needed.
- Food pantry giving away Thanksgiving dinner boxes
- DHSS looking for donors for Adopt-A-Family holiday program to provide gifts
- Ocean City recruiting summer police officers
- OC continues ongoing beach renourishment project that reduces coastal storm risks
- Made On Delmarva: Amused Studios
- County considers changes to scholarship fund