CAMBRIDGE, Md. - The Cambridge Police Department announced Friday that Chief Mark Lewis has officially been sworn in as chief of police.
Chief Lewis had been serving as the department's interim police chief since former Chief Daniel Dvorak stepped down on April 10th.
Lewis, previously a major in the department, had also served as interim police chief during former Chief Dvorak's brief placement on administrative leave last year.
- Over 100 doses of alprazolam found in Dover; two charged
- Police: Man wanted after woman was slashed in assault incident in Salisbury
- Dog tests positive for rabies in Kent Co.
- UPDATE: Seaford man pleads guilty for role in shooting death of 18-year-old man
- Man arrested on child pornography charges in Dover
- UPDATE: Mistrial declared in Sussex Co. rape and kidnapping case; Dover man out on bond