SALISBURY, Md. - Krispy Kreme in Salisbury is finally open.
In celebration of the neighborhood shop, Krispy Kreme will be giving free doughnuts away to the first 100 people in line for their opening today.
Customers are welcomed to come from 6 a.m. to 10 p.m April 18, 2017.
The first 100 guests who are registered and in line outside the store and comply with the given rules will receive a punch card for free doughnuts for a year, a commemorative Grand Opening t-shirt and giveaways.
The next 50 guests through the door will be given a commemorative t-shirt too.
For more information and location visit http://www.krispykreme.com/about/Grand-Openings
- Pot hole season hits the Eastern Shore
- PRMC and ambulance company in hot water over Medicare fraud allegations
- Filing deadline quickly approaching for 2018 Gubernatorial Primary Election in Maryland
- UPDATE: Milton man charged in connection with fight at basketball game
- Judge says he can't grant home confinement to Del. prison guard
- Ex-psychiatric hospital workers plead to criminal charges in Del.