CAMBRIDGE, Md. - Deputies say that charges are pending for a juvenile, after a women's bathroom was intentionally set on fire in Cambridge, on Sunday evening.
According to the Maryland State Fire Marshal's Office, 29 Rescue firefighters responded to a blaze at the Cambridge Premier Cinemas on Dorchester Square, at 6:57 p.m.
Employees reportedly notified officials about a fire in the women's restroom.
The blaze took about 15 minutes to control. The total estimated loss was $900. Arrest/charges are pending.
- Pot hole season hits the Eastern Shore
- PRMC and ambulance company in hot water over Medicare fraud allegations
- Filing deadline quickly approaching for 2018 Gubernatorial Primary Election in Maryland
- UPDATE: Milton man charged in connection with fight at basketball game
- Judge says he can't grant home confinement to Del. prison guard
- Ex-psychiatric hospital workers plead to criminal charges in Del.