SALISBURY, Md. - This summer is about to get a whole lot sweeter as an Accomack County favorite may be coming soon to Wicomico County.
The Island Creamery says the business is expected to open a location in Salisbury. On Monday, the Chincoteague Island based business stated in a Facebook post that the upcoming Salisbury location is expected to open in early June. The new location will be at 306 Dogwood Drive.
See the ice cream shop's post below:
Owner Kelly Conklin tells 47ABC that they saw the location and thought is would be a great opportunity to expand in that area, near Salisbury University. He says " it seemed like a good idea after the success with the Berlin location."
Conklin says they've already begun painting the interior of the building, but still have some plumbing and electrical work to do before opening up.
- Online political ad bill to be law without Md. gov's signature
- DOC: Rapist, inmate wanted in Del.
- $12.9B warship to return to Va. shipyard to fix issues
- UPDATE: Kent Island assault investigation reportedly leads to Dept. of Juvenile Services referrals
- UPDATE: Md. to post voting notices about candidate's death
- Authorities urge caution after multi-vehicle crash on Bay Bridge; traffic currently clear
The Delaware State Police have arrested four suspects in connection with multiple crimes including thefts from vehicles.The suspects, 28-year-old Brian Davis, of Rehoboth Beach, 24-year-old Brittani N. Pate, of Dover, 27-year-old Richard Descano, of Hockessin and 24-year-old Zachary Huss, of Lewes, were connected to multiple crimes including thefts from motor vehicles in the Rehoboth Beach and Angola areas. The investigation began two months ago after there were reports of several vehicle...Read More »