HURLOCK, Md. - Fundraising efforts continue to pop up through out Delmarva in order to help those victims affected by Hurricane Harvey in Texas.
In Hurlock, their town office is currently collecting donations.
Their efforts started just yesterday and people have already come forward with all multiple bags of necessities.
Harbor Transport in Federalsburg stepped up to provide a truck to transport all these donations to Texas.
You can come anytime between 8 a.m.-4 p.m. to drop off essentials.
Hurlock Mayor says they are asking for things such as pet food and even leashes for those animals. Along with personal hygiene products, under garments and clothes. Even gift cards can be helpful.
Mayor Joyce Spratt says they were hoping to head out by the beginning of next week but they were asked to wait a few more days until everyone is evacuated.
Until then, you can donate at their drop off location on 311 Charles Street.
- UPDATE: Officials: Shooter dead after shooting at a St. Mary's Co. high school
- New bombing 2 days after latest blast in Austin,Texas
- Local psychiatrist's license suspended amid allegations
- New pilot program instills love of sports and team building at Pocomoke Middle School
- City of Salisbury unveils new youth community center
- Horses rescued as investigation continues to unfold