ASSATEAGUE, Md. - On Thursday, a horse was found dead on Assateague Island.
47 A-B-C spoke with Liz Davis, the Chief of Interpretation at Assateague Island National Seashore, about the matter.
Davis says that this wasn't a particularly old horse and that the horse was found in the campground area. The cause of death is unknown and an investigation is currently underway.
47 ABC will continue to give you more details on this investigation as they become available.
- Over 100 doses of alprazolam found in Dover; two charged
- Police: Man wanted after woman was slashed in assault incident in Salisbury
- Dog tests positive for rabies in Kent Co.
- UPDATE: Seaford man pleads guilty for role in shooting death of 18-year-old man
- Man arrested on child pornography charges in Dover
- UPDATE: Mistrial declared in Sussex Co. rape and kidnapping case; Dover man out on bond