SALISBURY, Md. - Folks on Delmarva will now have a new store to shop at, that's because H&M opened it's doors at the Salisbury mall.
Officials at the mall tell us lines wrapped around inside the mall. 47 ABC caught up with a few shoppers who were at the grand opening.
"We've been waiting for it. We got a lot of great deals. A lot of 3 dollars, 5 dollars, 7 dollars, 10 dollars. It's nice," says Shanna Stevens from Princess Anne.
"It's something different for the mall, so that everyone can wear something different," says Marcede Miller.
- Trial postponed for man charged in fatal Sinepuxent Bay boating accident
- Warning Signs: Part Two
- Prisoner transported from Wicomico Co. escapes custody at Jessup psychiatric hospital
- Former Delaware governor to ride bike across United States
- Millsboro man on death row re-sentenced to life in prison
- Wife of slain Delaware trooper says he was proud of his work