SALISBURY, Md. - Folks on Delmarva will now have a new store to shop at, that's because H&M opened it's doors at the Salisbury mall.
Officials at the mall tell us lines wrapped around inside the mall. 47 ABC caught up with a few shoppers who were at the grand opening.
"We've been waiting for it. We got a lot of great deals. A lot of 3 dollars, 5 dollars, 7 dollars, 10 dollars. It's nice," says Shanna Stevens from Princess Anne.
"It's something different for the mall, so that everyone can wear something different," says Marcede Miller.
- Virginia says liquor stores will be open on July 4th
- Virginia Supreme Court to weigh police use of license plate data
- Officials investigating Easton dumpster fire
- Harrington woman arrested for allegedly stealing from Milford business for months
- Police searching for two suspects after reported Milford robbery
- Month long child abuse investigation in Laurel results in two arrests