SALISBURY, Md. - Folks on Delmarva will now have a new store to shop at, that's because H&M opened it's doors at the Salisbury mall.
Officials at the mall tell us lines wrapped around inside the mall. 47 ABC caught up with a few shoppers who were at the grand opening.
"We've been waiting for it. We got a lot of great deals. A lot of 3 dollars, 5 dollars, 7 dollars, 10 dollars. It's nice," says Shanna Stevens from Princess Anne.
"It's something different for the mall, so that everyone can wear something different," says Marcede Miller.
- Gov. Hogan provides highlights of his budget proposal
- General Assembly sends bail reform bill to Delaware governor
- WMDT hosts free VIP screening of 12 Strong
- Delmarva Power warns customers of new scam
- Coach creates youth wrestling league to make Delaware more competitive
- December's 'Teacher Who Makes A Difference' Award