SALISBURY, Md. - Folks on Delmarva will now have a new store to shop at, that's because H&M opened it's doors at the Salisbury mall.
Officials at the mall tell us lines wrapped around inside the mall. 47 ABC caught up with a few shoppers who were at the grand opening.
"We've been waiting for it. We got a lot of great deals. A lot of 3 dollars, 5 dollars, 7 dollars, 10 dollars. It's nice," says Shanna Stevens from Princess Anne.
"It's something different for the mall, so that everyone can wear something different," says Marcede Miller.
- Man wanted for Ellendale thefts arrested in New York
- Trial date reset for Pocomoke City woman charged in death of 3-year-old
- Virginia GOP House Speaker announces retirement
- National Parks offering free entry on Presidents Day
- Head-on collision in Easton; two flown to Shock Trauma
- Appointee to head Maryland lottery nearing vote after delays
Photos from around Delmarva during and after the January 7th snow.Read More »