SALISBURY, Md. - Folks on Delmarva will now have a new store to shop at, that's because H&M opened it's doors at the Salisbury mall.
Officials at the mall tell us lines wrapped around inside the mall. 47 ABC caught up with a few shoppers who were at the grand opening.
"We've been waiting for it. We got a lot of great deals. A lot of 3 dollars, 5 dollars, 7 dollars, 10 dollars. It's nice," says Shanna Stevens from Princess Anne.
"It's something different for the mall, so that everyone can wear something different," says Marcede Miller.
- Wicomico Co. man found guilty on sex abuse of a minor, assault charges
- Accomack Co. man convicted of animal cruelty for shooting dog
- Lewes man charged with assault for reported abuse of foster child
- McAuliffe vetoes concealed guns for victims bill
- Dover man passes away from injuries sustained in early March crash
- Hogan vows veto of bill on low-performing schools
Photos from around Delmarva during and after the January 7th snow.Read More »