MARDELA SPRINGS, Md. - A woman is facing charges after deputies say she tried to attack a man with a knife and broke out his car windows with sports equipment, in Mardela Springs.
The Wicomico County Sheriff's Office says that on Sunday they responded to a home in the 9000 block of Riverton Road, for reports of an incident involving a knife. Once on scene, authorities say the man reported that 29-year-old Samantha Mitchell, of Hebron, came to his house, and approached him with a knife.
According to the report, the victim ran back towards his house as Mitchell attempted to chase him. Deputies say that after the victim made it inside the house, Mitchell took a golf club from her vehicle, and smashed two windows out of the victim's vehicle. Authorities report that Mitchell was still on scene due to a family member of the victim removing her car keys, which prevented her from leaving.
Mitchell was arrested, and charged with reckless endangerment and malicious destruction of property over $1,000. She is currently held without bond, pending a bond review.
- Man guilty on multiple charges after previous conviction in Del.
- Maryland Senators pay a visit to Salisbury University to discuss local issues
- Police: Fake money circulating in Salisbury
- Blades getting closer to drinkable water
- PRMC now offers minimally invasive brain surgery
- Salisbury traffic stop leads to drug charges for Pa. man