ANNAPOLIS, Md. - (AP) - The Maryland Public Service Commission is holding a hearing about proposed offshore wind projects.
The hearing is scheduled for Thursday evening in Annapolis.
The PSC is considering applications for the Offshore Wind Renewable Wind Credits that were created by legislation in the state in 2013. They would enable the construction of a 248 megawatt wind farm off the state's coast.
The commission is set to decide on the proposed wind project applications by May 17.
- Del. man charged with third DUI offense after Dover crash
- Wanted Easton man surrenders to police; man facing weapons and drug charges
- Deputies: Student tased after resisting arrest at Parkside High in Salisbury
- One dead in Ellendale hit and run crash; investigation ongoing
- Police: Man dead after two-vehicle crash in Laurel
- Dover Police: Over 60 bags of heroin, over $11K found in drug investigation; one charged