MARYLAND - On Wednesday, Governor Larry Hogan tweeted that he is doing well after his skin cancer procedure.
With the caption, "Larry -2 Cancer- 0," Governor Hogan tweeted that he is beating his recent diagnosis.
Last week, Hogan announced that he was diagnosed with a "non serious skin cancer, " after having some skin removed from his forehead, for testing last month.
Reportedly, the form of cancer is known to be basal cell and squamous cell skin cancer. Which are known to be slow growing forms of cancer that rarely spreads to other parts of the body.
The republican governor is currently in remission from Non- Hodgkin's Lymphoma.
Hogan says this cancer is " totally unrelated to the other cancer."
- Public meeting on offshore drilling is set for Wednesday in Va.
- DNREC: Seaford water supply ruled safe after testing
- MSP: One dead after single-vehicle crash in Somerset Co.; investigation ongoing
- UPDATE: Hours for Blades water distribution changes
- Officials investigate sewer system failure in Dover
- Sentencing set in military vehicle contract fraud case in Va.