SALISBURY, Md. - Funeral arrangements have been set for Brooke Mulford.
A service will be held on June 16 from 4:30 p.m until 8:00 p.m. Family will receive those wishing to pay their respects at Haddonfield UMC, 29 Warwick Road, Haddonfield, New Jersey.
A funeral service will be held on Saturday, June 17, 10:00 a.m. at the same address. The burial following will be private.
A celebration of Brooke's life will be held in Salisbury on Friday June 23, 7:00 p.m. at James M. Bennett High School stadium.
In lieu of flowers, the Mulford family would like donations to be made out to the Brooke Mulford Foundation for Neuroblastoma Research at Children's Hospital of Philadelphia.
Mulford passed away on Monday morning after a long battle with neuroblastoma.
- Pot hole season hits the Eastern Shore
- PRMC and ambulance company in hot water over Medicare fraud allegations
- Filing deadline quickly approaching for 2018 Gubernatorial Primary Election in Maryland
- UPDATE: Milton man charged in connection with fight at basketball game
- Judge says he can't grant home confinement to Del. prison guard
- Ex-psychiatric hospital workers plead to criminal charges in Del.