SALISBURY, Md. - There's some exciting news on the Marina Landing project.
Mayor Jake Day made the announcement, "Today right now, we're announcing the first tenant on our property and super exciting partner, who hails right here in Salisbury, Maryland. The founder and CEO of Capital Stand Up Paddleboarding, Capital SUP, is about to bring his business to Salisbury."
This is just the first of many tenants coming to the new Marina Landing complex.
Capital SUP will have kayaks, stand up paddle boards, and water crafts for customer rental.
They will be putting a temporary floating dock at the end of the marina in 60 days.
We are told they hope to bring energy to this under utilized area.
They will provide lessons for anyone that does not know how to paddle board.
We are told a lesson for one hour will be $20.
In 2018, they hope to even create a stand up paddle board racing event for the community.
- Accomack County courthouse to undergo repairs
- Opioid program shows significant results in it's first year
- Updated UPDATE: Crews battle blaze at Mountaire Farms in Selbyville; cause of fire identified
- Officials to hold public meeting over CAFO Farms coming to Worcester County
- Day one of Raymond Murray murder trial
- Locals are prepared for Yacht Club's new look