EASTON, Md. - An Easton woman was arrested, after police say she was involved in a fight over a family member dating her ex-boyfriend.
The Easton Police Department says that, on Saturday, they responded to a home, on South West Street, for reports of a fight. Once on scene, police say they heard yelling coming from the back of the house.
After further investigation, authorities learned that 36-year-old Katisha Jones, of Easton, came to the home angry about a family member dating her ex-boyfriend. According to the report, Jones punched two people and hit one person in the leg with a gardening tool.
Officials say Jones was arrested and charged with assault. She was later released on a $5,000 unsecured bond.
- Ex-Air Force captain sentenced in child sex case
- Man arrested on theft charges in Talbot County
- Trump signs order, says zero tolerance continues
- Court upholds conviction of medical marijuana activist in Del.
- Gov. Hogan appoints Stanek to chair Public Service Commission
- United States to require more screening of powders in carry-on baggage