SALISBURY- A local brewery is looking to add more of a community feel to its business.
Evolution Craft Brewing company says they are in the process of completely revamping their front patio area. The expansion will feature a stage, fire-pits, a food truck and a pilot system for testing and brewing smaller batches of beer.
"The brewery here is a very large industrial building, and we wanted to soften it up, allow people to come and enjoy themselves, hangout a little bit longer and, again, having a great gathering space for the community is really important," says co-founder John Knorr.
Knorr also says that the outdoor portion will be completed by Labor Day and the new pilot system will be ready by late fall.
- Wicomico Co. real estate agent, council candidate arrested on DUI charges
- Md. man convicted in 2017 death of 18-day-old child
- Senior citizen guilty in Wicomico Co. sex abuse case
- Del. DOC searching for wanted Dover inmate
- Multiple arrests made in drug/gun investigation
- Cape Henlopen Passes Referendum Vote