EASTON, Md. - Police say that officers served a warrant on an Easton suspect on Wednesday, charging her with second degree assault and theft.
According to Easton Police, officers served a Talbot County District Court arrest warrant on 26-year-old Keontae Lashay Dawson, of Easton, for one count each of assault in the second degree and for theft less than $100.
The charging document shows that on November 26, Dawson took a victim's phone that was valued at less than $100 and an argument started. At this point, Dawson reportedly struck the victim in the face.
Dawson was later taken before the Talbot County District Court Commissioner where she was released on her own recognizance.
- Amazon still considering District, Va. & Md. suburbs for new HQ
- Salisbury Police investigate report of shots fired; no one injured
- Ellendale man charged in connection with two burglaries in Del.
- Va. Senate approves raising felony theft threshold
- Seaford man charged in connection to hit and run, vehicle theft in Del.
- Community invited to support veteran and family in Del.