EASTON, Md. - The Easton Police Department is taking part in National Teen Driver Safety Week.
School is in full effect and many teen drivers are spending more time on the road for many different activities such as practices, social groups meetings, games and school.
And each year local law enforcement, the school system and other partners set out to remind young drivers to be careful while driving.
Officials strongly advise teens to never use their phones when driving, always wear a seatbelt, and to obey the speed limit.
For more information on how your teen can be safe while driving click here.
- Authorities release new details on Hebron horse farm
- Milton PD remembers fallen heroes of Delaware Law Enforcement through banner
- Code Purple extends services as cold temps continue
- Police search for Del. man wanted on multiple charges
- Man charged in connection to 2017 incident at Somerset Co. Dept. of Social Services
- No one injured in Kent County house fire; cause identified