EASTON, Md. - A man is facing theft charges after police say he stole money from Shore United Bank.
The Easton Police say that they served an arrest warrant on 28-year-old Dontreyse Travel Hayman of Easton for charges related to theft from the bank. According to charging documents from December 9 through 12, 2016, Hayman is accused of stealing money from Shore United Bank.
Police say he is charged with two counts of theft over $1,000 but less than $10,000, two counts of theft scheme under $10,000, and six counts of forgery. Authorities report that Hayman was taken before a Court Commissioner, and released on personal recognizance pending trial.
- UPDATE: Del. authorities, feds identify bandage disguised robber
- Wanted Seaford man arrested on drug and gun charges
- A look at current weather conditions in Ocean City and Cambridge
- Wicomico Co. real estate agent, council candidate arrested on DUI charges
- Md. man convicted in 2017 death of 18-day-old child
- Senior citizen guilty in Wicomico Co. sex abuse case