EASTON, Md. - Easton Police arrested an Easton man on Monday on an arrest warrant charging him with burglary, theft and malicious destruction of property, officials said.
Alfred W. Hudson IV, 18, is accused of breaking windows at Wishing Well Liquors and Giuffrida's Pizza, both on Idewild Avenue, on April 8th and breaking into a residence on Pennsylvania Avenue and taking money from a purse on April 9th.
Police say a surveillance camera at Wishing Well Liquors showed Hudson and another suspect at the location during the crime. The victim in the April 9th break-in said she witnessed a white male in her living room, later identified by investigators as Hudson, police said.
After being arrested and charged Monday, Hudson was ordered to held without bond by a Talbot County District Court Commissioner.
- Pot hole season hits the Eastern Shore
- PRMC and ambulance company in hot water over Medicare fraud allegations
- Filing deadline quickly approaching for 2018 Gubernatorial Primary Election in Maryland
- UPDATE: Milton man charged in connection with fight at basketball game
- Judge says he can't grant home confinement to Del. prison guard
- Ex-psychiatric hospital workers plead to criminal charges in Del.